2006 Layout Party Feb - Mar

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Dec 9, 2005.

Do we want to have a 2006 layout party???

Poll closed Jan 8, 2006.
  1. February 1 to March 19, 2006

0 vote(s)
  2. March 1 to April 16, 2006

0 vote(s)
  3. April 1 to May 14, 2006

0 vote(s)
  4. May 1 to June 18, 2006

0 vote(s)
  5. After June, I'll be ready then

0 vote(s)
  6. I'm still worn out from the last party (Don't want another one yet)

0 vote(s)
  1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Less than 3 weeks until we start the party.. Anyone else interested in joining???
  2. Catt

Catt Guest

Y'all know I'm in. Don't have a clue as to what I will be doing ,but I'll do sumpthin. :D
  3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

I'm in too...I have lots of projects...have to pick one!
  4. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I'm in. balloon6
    As usual I want to get a few locomotive projects completed and might do some scenery also.
  5. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

I'd like to join in the fun...I'm already runing a thread on the HOn30 layout I'm building...Would it be OK to post things in the "PArty" thread as well?
  6. N Gauger

as long as you follow the "format" choose one thing you would like to finish (or at least work on) in the 6 week time & Join in :D :D :D
  7. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

I'm planning on building a small HO scale sawmill...would it be OK if I chose that?
  8. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

I am still keeping mine quiet. You all will find out when the contest begins.goldtoth1 goldtoth1 goldtoth1
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, well like you, I don't have the foggiest what I'm going to do either.:Dtooth1:Dtooth1
  10. rksstl

rksstl Member

Well I'm in, actually I've already started using this past week to get some track back down on my new grades and started painting a loco in GVR colors for some pooled power.
  11. Wabash Banks

Wabash Banks Member

I'm in. I want to finish my micro! That means laying track and building a stucture flat as well as the scenery.
  12. nachoman

nachoman Guest

i think I will get the final trackork on my layout done - the lead track to my turntable. Included in this project will be scenery around the turntable, and the associated wiring.

13. Chessie6459

Sounds like everyone has a pretty good idea of what they are going to be doing.
  14. N Gauger

Updated the list :) See first Post! :)
  15. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Is Ray going to enter twice or does the list need further editing.:oops: :oops: :oops: hamrhamrhamr:D
  16. Jac's Lines

Jac's Lines Member

I'm in too. I'm not sure what I specifically want to do, but it will be something, probably structures or scenery, on an HOn30 micro layout I've been working on.
  17. Chessie6459

Hey Now.sign1 Ok OK..... here is what I am doing. I am going to be building another small scene. This scene will be of a Park with a Diesel Engine located in it so the little kids can look all over it. Just your basic train park.:D :D
  18. N Gauger

Yeah - we're expecting Twice the effort from Ray this time tooth1

~~ Thanks - I fixed it :)
  19. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

Okay, count me in too please. My goal will be to start and complete the benchwork and helix for my shelf layout.
  20. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I plan on having twice the fun. :D
    If I can get twice as much done as I plan I'll be a happy camper. bounce7