2004 Perth Model Train Show

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by camelot, Jun 5, 2004.

1. camelot

camelot Member

Some Photos from the 2004 Model Train show in Perth Western Australia...

This picture is from a European Layout called Wintertour by the Marklin Group.HO scale.

2. camelot

camelot Member

The is from the HO layout called Arid Australia , this deseil loco is pulling 250 oar cars.

A plague next to the layouts claims it holds the world record of model train hauling 650 cars with one loco...

3. camelot

camelot Member

This wharf scene come from the N scale layout called Enniwayr from the Fremantle Model Railway Assocaiation...

4. camelot

camelot Member

This HO scale layout is by the US Model Rail Club of WA depicting the Keddie Wye Bridge on The Western Pacific RR...

5. camelot

camelot Member

The turntable on the other end of the Keddie Wye layout...

6. camelot

camelot Member

a closeup of a particularly nice snow flanger HO scale...

7. camelot

camelot Member

a nicely weathered Alco RS1 Union Pacifc HO scale...

8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Ian,
    Some super photos my friend, I like the snow flanger and the Keddie Wye Bridge, thats some really nice modelling. :thumb:

9. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Thanks For Those!

Some really nice pictures, Camelot! Thanks for taking the time to post them. :thumb:
  10. camelot

camelot Member

Thanks Paul and Light , the flanger was great , the guy who owned it said it was an old Walthers Kit and he installed a constant light and made the flanges able to open with piano wire .I would have loved to see it run.I am on offical duties Monday afternnoon at the show , might have another look then :D

11. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks for the great photos Ian! Great to see what's going on in other parts of the world. The tractors on the flat car really caught my eye, since I'm modeling something similar. The chains holding them down really look great!

12. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Thanks for sharing, Ian. I really enjoyed shots of the roundhouse area, and the flanger.
  13. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Great pictures Ian, thanks so much :)