2001 Orion by Pilsworth (quick build)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You are a prolific builder. I wish I could say so for myself, it's nice to see someone doing so much building. ;)

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
You are a prolific builder. I wish I could say so for myself, it's nice to see someone doing so much building. ;)
due to my health being about as stable as a jellyfish in an earthquake i tend to do things as and when i can, a bit here, a bit there, 4pm or 4am lol i try and make the most of it as and when possible :bulgeeye:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I totally understand the health issues. I have a bucket full of those. Lately, have been thinking lately of making use of the crazy hours I get up at, instead of going back to sleep. Furthermore, I have to be careful not to wake up to life as she works at home 3 days a week.

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
I totally understand the health issues. I have a bucket full of those. Lately, have been thinking lately of making use of the crazy hours I get up at, instead of going back to sleep. Furthermore, I have to be careful not to wake up to life as she works at home 3 days a week.
im lucky in the sense that myself and my partner are always together, as we both have health issues, so she is quite often up all hours too. I try and do things when im able as im never quite sure when ill get the time/brain/health so im always pottering, even if its only for a short while. It gets quite frustrating when my health doesnt allow me to do things, but there is always stuff to catch up on lol :toast: