2- 4 -1 hmm

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Here's a kit/scratchbuilt body I made for an old 0-6-0 saddle tank I had laying around, thought I would make good use of it.

Depot now in full swing, new fire truck being delivered.
Shamus

Attachments

• depot06.jpg
    depot06.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 230

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Fire Truck

Hi Shamus, Now that's just "slick as a whistle":D :) I would have never in a million years come up with the idea of a fire truck to operate on the rails....I assume that its a hi-railer because of the flanged wheels. Almost afraid to ask:eek: :D ...is it powered???:) Like the saddle tanker too!!!:)

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
That's one cute li'l "docksider switcher", how many miles to the one barrel of fuel oil? :) .

The firetruck and tender:- Definately a "must have" for a logging RR. There seems to be no end to your imaginative ideas! That's what puts you layout in the "high-end" of modelling. I'ts great!

Also, I'm admiring the fine railings around the depot's platform. very nicely done!

Errol

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Another example of the busy Badger Creek company. There is no doubt there is always something different happening. Just look around:D
Great modelling and photography Shamus my friend

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Mike, and welcome to the gauge, the wheels for the HO truck are in fact N-scale wheels from an old flat car I had.
Vic, the firetruck is a dummy, not a working model but the saddle tank is a working model, started out life as a Bachmann 0-6-0.
Shamus

Chessie

Thanks everone for the kind welcome.
Shamus I like the saddle tank it looks good, I would like to see more about it on your website sometime. I was on your site yesterday and saw the picture of the log lift and I would like to know where you got the blocks you use in the rigging.

Mike.