1st. September bills. Ouch!!

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Maybe the summer heat turn the money in water and, as water, it evaporates. :eek:

Auto repairs bill, home repairs (plumbing, roof) bill, 5-day holidays expenses, college bill... (ejem, uh, and a Walthers "New River Mining" kit :rolleyes: :eek:ops: ). So, no more new trains until, huummm... December, I think (and then, Christmas spendings!! Arrrghhh! :curse: :cry: ).

Oh, well. Fall is a nice time to go long walks in the woods, doing things at home, read near the fireplace, and paint kits. Some of the best things in life are free! ;) :D

Freelancer

Oct 24, 2002
Utah
www.yardlimit.com
Topo I feel your pain, with school starting back up and having to pay tution, fees, and especially books :curse:. (Talk about rape!) I am sure that my bills are minor compaired to the rest of yours, but it is a lot for me. Good luck, and hopefully you might be able to find some extra cash that you have stashed away and forgotten about.

Freelancer

F

Fred_M

That's why us Americans love credit cards so much. My biggest hope is the world ends before I run out of credit and have to start paying them guys back. :D Fred

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Topo,I feel your pain..A Lot of folks think just because I am a bachelor I don't have bills like they do..But,I have the usual utility bills,Road Runner,car insurance and other such like bills. :cry: Sure I no longer have kids at home or in college but,I have Grandkids instead.Being a Grandpa means I get the old "Grandpa,Will you buy me something" routine. :eek: But! Of course! After all I have a hat that says"Worlds Greatest Grandpa" that my Grand kids got me.
Now as they get older I find little"odd jobs" for them to do so they can "earn" the money. :thumb: So,now I am so poor I can't "pay" attention.. :eek: :D

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Hi, friends.

The obvious lessons in that are: "To live isn't cheap", and "Your spendings don't end after paying that thing; they have only started". ;)

But, as I said, some of the best things in life are -apparently- free (well, having grandsons is not really "free", as Brakie have showed, but that's a thing that I will be happy to "pay" for). :D :D :D