1982 Freightliner Cab-Over Semi

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by OylPslyk, Jan 24, 2008.

1. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

Probably obvious what its for :) but I'm having trouble finding real-world measurements on this thing, can anyone help me out?
  2. Richard

Richard Member

3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Optimus prime would not be a cabover design :) cabovers are the flatnose semis :D
  4. OylPslyk

no, it is for Prime. just the Original one :)

you guys know how anal I can be about the little details of stuff. I'm just trying to get some good numbers on the actual dimensions of the cab and stuff. I was hoping to find some sort of diagrams or even patent sketches and stuff.

I have more than plenty ref images and stuff to work from, but you know how it is "never enuff" lol
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

oh! very cool! I never realized he was a cabover before - sweet :)
  6. OylPslyk

I take it you've never seen this animation before? :mrgreen: from 3dblasphemy?

take the time to d/l the 70m one, they are all the same length but its worth it for the high res.

i showed this to my kid back when the "official" test rendering animations was "leaked" when they were working on the 2007 film and he just freaked :mrgreen:
  7. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

If you find a Cabover semi model let me know...i just want to build the semi!