19 Car Train Passing a Station

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We went down to the station and stood on the trolley bridge and took these of a passing freight.

aaa.jpg

aav.jpg

aac.jpg

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
Nice weathering job(s).

BTW, is that station scratch? That's about the right size and and has the right lines for the shelf layout I'm building.

Nice modeling, for sure.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Great stuff Tom, like the weathering, especially that rusted gondola:thumb::thumb:. Any one of these would be fitting for the current photo contest. Remember, you can enter up to two pictures in this "double-double" contest...:wave::wave:

(Yeah Mikey, yet another shameless plug):D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
ezdays said:
Great stuff Tom, like the weathering, especially that rusted gondola:thumb::thumb:. Any one of these would be fitting for the current photo contest. Remember, you can enter up to two pictures in this "double-double" contest...:wave::wave:

(Yeah Mikey, yet another shameless plug):D

Photo contest? What photo contest? How did I miss that? :confused: Probably the fact that I can't spend a lot time here and fly through too fast. :curse:

Thanks and I'll look into it. :thumb:

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
TomPM said:
Photo contest? What photo contest? How did I miss that? :confused: Probably the fact that I can't spend a lot time here and fly through too fast. :curse:

Thanks and I'll look into it. :thumb:

That's because you are modeling.:D

The station sure had me fooled. Amazing what some weathering can do for a plastic kit. Nice job. I'll have to look for one on ebay. Thanks.

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:thumb: Great job there Tom and a great viewing spot. I have gone to places like that and stood for what seemed like hours and saw no trains. And then walk all the way back to the car, start the engine and drive away only to hear a lonesome horn blowing from a long drag. Dosn't that just chap you butt? :curse: Jim