1701-D Bridge

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Master-Bruce, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Good news! It's unfolded. All the parts are laid out and ready for a test build. I'll be sorting that out later and I'll let you know how it goes together.
  2. Master-Bruce

I have a request. Idon't have the full program of Pepakura Designer2 only the trial. I have the older version but want to keep the model fairly high res for clarity of lines and textures.

How can I do this?
  3. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

this might help, Its in german, but its still easily navigable.
    Ultra High-Res scans of ALL the screens, lcars, padds, and any other grafix. also has animations and bridge layouts of all the ships as well.

4. Master-Bruce

Sorry for the delayed reply. I didn't get a notification of this post. I'll check that link out now.
  5. Master-Bruce

That link was superb thank you. I had alot but had a few problems with the rear bank of Mission Ops, Science and Engineering monitors. I don't anymore:)
  6. Master-Bruce

Well, I was up quite late lastnight adding the displays to the model. Adding texture to the padded walls around the doorways and that.

This is how it's coming along.
  7. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

Glad to help!

As previously mentioned in this thread, these displays would look great backlit and printed on mylar!

In fact, I also think most of those scans were the actual high-res images used by the design department to actually print the mylars for the show. However I dont read german, and this info was just told to me-so I could be wrong.
  8. Master-Bruce

It would look great backlit I agree. Though even as a standard build these LCARs screens should make the model as there are. They were high res and even after being edited to fit the model, alot of the screens are still readable to some extent.

The model is done and ready, I'm just waiting on the testbuild results to ensure it goes together correctly. I'm also just finishing the instruction sheets. So it won't be too long now.
  9. Master-Bruce

Well, it's done!!. I'll wait for at least one testbuild to be completed before making it available providing all fits together OK.

The Enterprise-E is coming next!
  10. your very talented i was tempted a while ago to make a little model of the bridge but i started getting cofused on how to do it so it got scraped and i just decided to buil models instead but it looks briliant cant wait till its rreleased
  11. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much. Well it is ready, sort of anyway. I've done my bit, now it's down to the kind volunteers to build testmodels to ensure all is well.

Shouldn't be too long.

I'm just glad that I finally finished a build/design this year.
  12. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

The files look good. I start building tomorrow (Friday).

Enterprise E next - nice one. I will put the 'E' sheet's in the post with the other ones tomorrow. Hope they help.
  13. Master-Bruce

Thanks buddy. Doubt I'll get much done until Monday with the 1701-E, family coming to stay the weekend.

The floor plan I have isn't great too so I'll try to find a better one. If I don't find one then I'll probably go and start the 1701-C instead.

Happy testbuilding!
  14. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

If Andrew doesn't mind, I will start a build thread in the sci-fi section.

I am a day late at starting, I am going to print everything now and have a good look at the pages when printed. They look good on my computer screen.
  15. Gainer

Gainer Member

16. Master-Bruce

Don't mind at all. Paul, I've been informed of some issues. Part 8 should have a square hole going through the bottom in the center for part 2f to slot through. I'll be changing the part here but it's not done on your copy. It's about a 4mm by 4mm square hole.

So glad testbuilds are being done on this.
  17. shig

shig New Member

Hi Guys. What happened to this model?
  18. Big Al

Big Al Member

That is awsome!

:thumb: Big Al
  19. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

Guys, the Enterprise bridges were finished in 2007, see here http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152970&page=8 Photos are from and old account of mine, 3rd photo down shows the D and E bridges. At the moment the arn't available to download. Not sure if skip will repost them for download again.
  20. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That would sure be nice!