144 shuttles galore

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by NULLMOON, Jan 21, 2007.

NULLMOON Member

2. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

I've posted this one on the internet finds... :-D

And the designer, Sir Alfonso is a member of this forum :-D (username is AXM61)

and there have been many here who have tried the shuttles, especially milenio3 - who has build them exquisitely!!!

Sir Alfonso's shuttles are a hoot!!!

And welcome to the forums sir!!! :-D
  3. Hans Christian

for sir milenio's work, see the free models competition thread, in the current competitions section :-D

Oh and please see my original post of sir Alfonso's site in the Internet Finds section (page 2), you can read there sir Alfonso's posts, and if you're very interested, you can drop him a PM :-D
  4. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

5. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

AXM Paper Space Scale Models

Welcome to the Forum - I hope you´ll like it here. We are a happy bunch of card modelling enthusiasts and you are more than welcome with any question you can think of if you need any help or guidance on the way.

Yes, it is indeed a fantastic web page for the real space interested card modeller.
    Alfonso Xavier Moreno has done a remarkable achievement in creating all the space shuttles, complete with External Tanks and Solid Rocket Boosters, from the early 'Enterprise' testing orbiter to the late 'Endeavour' space missions.

(Btw, you forgot the / sign at the end of your web link to Alfonso´s AXM Paper Scale Models - that´s why it´s not 'clickable' . . .)
    Try this link: http://www.axmpaperspacescalemodels.com/

I hope you´ll have lots of fun building them, too.

Best regards,
    Space freak Bengt :D

NULLMOON Member

thanks ill introduce myself with what ive got so far...
    in 1/100 saturn 5+ehanced engines,saturn1b,titan3,atlas agena,atlas merc,atlas centar,titan2,blue streak,minitor,juno1,juno2,jupiter,merc redstoneX2,vangard,a4,bumber-wac,thor-able,energia-buran(enhanced version)tsyklon 1,2,dnper ,proton zond,proton zvesda ,kosmos m3,r7 sapwood,r7 sputnik,r7 lunik,r7 vostok,r7 vokshod2,r7 molinia,r7 soyuz
    the sapwood,vokshod,molinia are scatchbuilds a may put them on computer later and add alot more detail the lunik uses prts of the vostok kit
    oh and..1/24 merc cpsule

working on......buran shuttle,vostok,scratchbuild ur 500(2 stage proton):grin:and a 1/100 zeith2 if i can work out how to scale it up
  7. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

WOW, you already have many kilometers (or miles) on paper modeling, then.

Welcome again, and let us know of your advances.
  8. Hans Christian

Oh and better watch out because he's planning to put up his Mir Space Station model there once he's done with it!!!

to sir milenio...

you deserve all the praises you receive!!! I just wish I can build those models as good as yours :-D
  9. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Thank you Hans... I just had word from sir Alfonso to built 3 more Shuttles... work, work, work!
  10. Hans Christian

He'll surely get some modelers quite busy!!!
  11. jparenti

jparenti Member

I am busy building one of each right now. :grin: I've finished the STS-114 stack and the Enterprise original version. I'm going to also add a Shuttle-C and Pathfinder to my collection, using the basic parts provided (with a few modifications).
    I am also wanting to build Challenger as it looked when it was still STA-099. Does anyone have any pictures or know where I can find them? I only have one, and it isn't of the best quality.
  12. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Hi jparenti,

I found this one - the quality isn´t the very best but it´s the only one I´ve got:

Good luck,
    Bengt :D
  13. Hans Christian

This is the FIRST time I've seen the Challanger when it was still a test frame...

doesn't look like its too much different to the orbiter version...