13T Havok in a Radio Shack Viper

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by rockn82, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Well here it is TIM. Them pics prooving you stupid

We had to peel the label off the motor to make it fit, but if you cant tell its not the stock one by the gold on the back of the motor...well then we'll just leave it at that.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

Duh.Radio Shack does not carry Traxxas RC cars.what a joke.

dude i appreciate the time and effored put in to try to make me look wrong.but most people in here know that Traxxas is not a Radio Shack car.

those are not Radio Shack cars.
  3. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

Need some help! WW2 diorama

dude don't you see the #@$%in logo?!
  4. dudex

dudex Member

what are you talking about traxxas for??
  5. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

dammit, the viper is RADIO SHACK. the others may be different, who says its in a radio shack store?!?!?! You can also tell by the chassis.
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

you have to Blind not to see that he took those pics to make it look like it was in a Radio Shack store or was,actually taken in a Radio Shack store. go to www.RadioShack.com if you find any of those cars,including the one with the Viper body on it,i will apologize.

but,no matter what,you cant put a 13turn motor in a car that the electronics cant handle.No Radio Shack car can handle it.

if you think im wrong,then go ahead and try it.then you will waste your money.
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

That pic was taken in my living room. I do a lot of business... you $&&*head yes that was taken in the radio shack store that I work at. If you look just barely under the Street Force (the yellow car) you will see the front end of a yellow corvette. Those are the standard radio shack cars back there. The Nitro powered ones are up front. If you weren't so friggin retarded you would realize that a FRANCHISE STORE CAN CARRY WHATEVER THEY WANT TO. Its the corp. stores that are limited to only radio shack and radio shack third party stuff. Remember I said that already on like page 3. Also I too, am curious about where Traxxas came into this conversation. If you want me to, you idiot, I will take a pic of the whole friggin store and you can see the gas powered cars through the front window. OK. By the way if I supply you with the proof that the Viper is radio shack (not that I didn't already) but will you apologize and then kill yourself?
    Well here is the link to the motor
    you'll have to give me a bit for the viper.
    Ya know, I keep giving you proof of everything I say, I have, or can do. You just keep talking smack, not proving anything and looking stupid. But thats cool, everyone in the world has a place and how would we know who was smart and who wasn't. Thats why dumb people like you give the rest of us a good reference point to diferentiate between the two. Although, I would give a rock more credit than you.
    Also if you think that everybody that calls you retarded is me then I will probably be the entire forum soon. Do everybody a favor and take your 124MPH car and yourself and go play on the freeway. Also if we go back to the begining, I believe it was you who bashed on me Meathead and that left me to have to show everybody just how dumb you are. Fortunately, I never really had to show anybody, you do it all on your own.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

im not even going to read that stupid post.

again.those pics are of cars that are in the hobby class they are not Radio Shack cars.also anyone can sell hobby class cars anywhere even in a Pet store.and just because some people can sell those cars in a Radio Shack,doesnt mean those cars are Radio Shack cars.and agian they are not Radio Shack cars. just because he put a Radio Shack sticker on them doesnt make an HPI or a Duratrax or whaterver a Radio Shack car.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

10. combatcm

combatcm Member

those pics are of cars that are in the hobby class they are not Radio Shack cars

We know, but the viper is a radio shack car.

also anyone can sell hobby class cars anywhere even in a Pet store

We also know

and just because some people can sell those cars in a Radio Shack,doesnt mean those cars are Radio Shack cars

We also know

just because he put a Radio Shack sticker on them doesnt make an HPI or a Duratrax or whaterver a Radio Shack car.

The VIPER (I repeat myself, ONLY the VIPER) is a radioshack car.

Before I post a picture of the manual, the Viper part number is 600-4336

It's 1 o'clock, shouldn't you be in school?
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

12. timrock

timrock Active Member

Brush-up your Messerschmitt Bf-109 G6 - G10 model

that viper is a Tamya not a Radio Shack car
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

this is so stupid.i dont even know why i argue but even if that was a Radio Shack car it doesdnt prove that is a 13t motor

13t mean the wire was rapped around the armature 13 times.the armature is inside the motor can an the can is inside the car.that could be anymotor and any motor can have,just about,any arm put in it

so matter how you look at it i Simply Win the arguement.
  14. imfast

imfast Member

sorry to dis you timrock but i got one of those viper to and i got it at radio shack in the mall
  15. timrock

timrock Active Member

it doesnt matter if it is a radio shack car or not.just read my last post right before yours.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

also,i have been in radio shack stores.one in Boston MA. on in FL two in NY and three in NJ.they all had the same cars that are on thier website and in the catalog.

so i dont believe you.
  17. combatcm

combatcm Member

Argue against this.

If you really want to prove someone wrong, give a little more effort.

Oh yea, and don't post 2 topics within 5 minutes stubbornly saying that your right and its a different car.
  18. dudex

dudex Member

Tim, everything you said we already know but as far as im concerned the fact that he posted pics at least gives him some credit. We havent even heard you setup for your 126 mph car. Also eveerything you said before we already know. And if your so convinced its a tamiya car then what chassis is it.
  19. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

omg I live in fricking canada and they even have one o those vipers here, jeezus. Its a RS viper, thats that.
  20. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok that is not a Radio Shack car.and even if it was it doesnt back up anyhing he says about the motor being a 13turn.so get over it dudex.you keep sucking his dik and makes us think you are the same person or an item.

and like i said you cant put a 13t motor in a car that doesnt have the electronics to handle the amp draw and thats that.nothing can be said to make the fact manipulated by opinions and BS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.