126 MPH SUPER CAR !!!

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by mastmec, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastmec

mastmec Member

timrock, I would like to see pics of this car, what kind of car is it? What motor,electrics, and gearing did you use? Just curious.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

man,after what i read about what was posted from rockn82 and someone saying that he is one of the most all around smartest guys in this forum.makes me realize i should not disclose what it takes to hit 125 mph with a 1/10 scale.
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

however,i will say the car ran on 16cells 12t motor with a custom speed control.
  4. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

this obviously is code for, (i dont have a clue how to make a car go that fast)
  5. mastmec

mastmec Member

I supose you have one too, huh.
  6. bandit1

bandit1 Member

true rcosmax. wats so secret about it dude???anyway how big of a space is needed to get that kind of speed, 4 football fields???? also, y did u supposedly build that, just to say ooooo my cars goes 126, look at meeee!!!!?
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

nah i got people telling me im a liar so im like fu.
    i come in here to talk about my hobby,help people with anything i can give good advice to,and tell people what i do with my hobby and i get a holes like rockn82 saying it cant be done.(what i Have done and do)

and catching him giving false info to people and trying to make it seem as if he knows more than i do by asking me questions like whats the ratio of the car and saying that he can calculate it out to see if i am lieng.stupid s hit like that.

you can not calculate it mathmaticaly as he covinced people into believeing.

you would have to know the rpm of the motor under load and how much load it is acutaly under.then put the exact motor on a dyno...i mean he doesnt have a clue as to what is involved but yet comes across as if he does and is conviceing to people with lesser knowlege.

also i thought i would have found some people in here that do the same things i do but i was saidly mistaken and was called a liar.so i say fu.if you guys are such `know it alls`and want to get into speed runs and hit the MPHs,then figure it out for your self.
  8. Davemc

Davemc Member

I seen a car that could do 125mph,

It was a 2002 chevy corvett, it was red
    It was a Sweet ride
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

i have a video of a 1/10 scale nitro car going 200mph.
  10. dudex

dudex Member

First off all, it would be possible to calculate the speed of your car by knowing the ratios and all that other stuff, maybe not to the exact mph but it would be a close enough estimate. Now by not even telling us your setup you have just reaffirmed our suspicions. If you would just tell us your setup then at least we would know that you probably have a fast car and that you know what youre talking about. Also, if i were you I wouldnt talk about people giving false advice cause youre the idiot who still thinks that hp eqauls torque+rpm.
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

man..talk about Idiots,man this guy still says hp is not torque and rpm.
  12. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Oh my god.....LOSER
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

it is amazing how there are people like this in the world.
  14. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

My thoughts exactly
  15. dudex

dudex Member

Tim. I never said hp was not torque and rpm I said youre screwy eqaution was not hp.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

well you must be on drugs to agree with me that you are a moron
  17. dudex

dudex Member

18. timrock

timrock Active Member

yea lol as if dudex and rockn82 are not the same person lol
  19. timrock

timrock Active Member

give me a break
  20. mastmec

mastmec Member

What in the #@$% is this about a 200MPH 1/10 nitro? Where do you get this crap?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.