12 Days of Trek Christmas

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Ron Caudillo, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Hi all,
    I have a new twist on my Enterprise Bridge model. It's Hako-Sized!

Alan Anderton has a wonderful Christmas gift for all- a new present each day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. Alan has contacted many gifted talented people to contribute something different to the project. For the first day's offerings we give you my Hako Bridge!

The Bridge was initially resized to accomodate the original Hako design by Masume Washington. Several Star Trek Hakos have been designed using Masume's template by some very talented people including Alan Anderton and Butch Price (I know there are others- please forgive me if have forgotten you). Since then, Steve Marshall has designed a new Hako style and has modified his design to have movable joints. Professor Plastic has also designed a movable Hako style. Both of these gentlemen have either modified their designs or have made several for the Hako Bridge. My design can accomodate all 3 styles. Steve's and The Professor's designs can even sit in the chairs!

The Hako Bridge is hosted at Jon Leslie's great website and I thank him very much! I only have the 6 crew stations finished resizing so far, but will soon have the remainder of the Bridge available.

You can reach Alan's 12 Days of Trek Christmas at:
    The 12 Days of Christmas
    Check back each day for the next day's present! There is a direct link to the Hako Bridge at Jon's website when you check out the First Day of Christmas.

Thanks to Alan for a wonderful concept!

Merry Christmas!
    Ron Caudillo
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Ron, I think it's great and have already finished one within 85%. Where's the viewscreen and turbolift alcove? Check out the thread I started. The first station is almost finished.

Keep on Trekkin and Thanks again!:thumb:
  3. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Main Viewer and Turbolift Alcove

Thanks for the kind words!

I won't be releasing thse items for a few weeks as we are getting things ready to travel this weekend for Christmas with family and returning on January 2. I doubt I'll have much of a chance to do much during that time, but after I return it will be in short order.

Everything will be posted at Jon Leslie's website. Refer to the link in post #1 to get there.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Ron Caudillo
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Well, Merry Christmas and have a Happy Holiday. Enjoy the family.:thumb: