10-31 --- Paint Masks?????

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I've painted locos of other roads a nice PC black to increase my roster. :)

I've also started an orange and blue scheme for an imagineered shortline that will interchange with my Penn Central line.
Ralph

chessie4155

Mar 17, 2006
Vincennes, Ind.
www.geocities.com
I repaint if I can't find one . Sometimes you have to because there just isn't any in the road you model. Plus to get some cutomionzed freight cars that were perticular to your road you have to paint them your self. Plus plus it's FUN:thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I've re-painted a couple, an GP-38 and a freight car, both as Canyon State RR. I didn't like how they came out, but one of these days I'll take another stab at it. First comes the layout, then there'll be time to paint cars and engines. :D

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
I have painted almost every piece of train stuff that I own, either because I bought undecorated stuff, or I wasn't satisfied with the factory paint. I'd guess that I have about two dozen pieces of factory painted rolling stock, although most have been modified somewhat, and, of course, touched-up somewhat. Even if I keep the factory paint, I often change the car number. I just stripped all of the lettering and weathering off a Red Caboose PFE reefer that I built a couple of years ago, as I want to back-date the paint and lettering scheme. I used to do a fair amount of custom painting, so it's not really that big of a deal.

Wayne

N

nachoman

all of my narrow gauge stuff I have painted myself. That's because there is virtually no HOn3 that comes painted!
kevin

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I often paint stuff when I get it if it needs it.

I also go thru a lot of Dull Coat.

000csxswithers.jpg

0000stealthpianting.jpg

000stealth.jpg

00000abc.jpg