1/96 Mercury-Redstone MR7(Finished!!)

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by londonbluemisty, Sep 17, 2007.

1. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

Hi to Everyone,:wave:
    A few pictures of my completed 1/96 Mercury-Redstone MR7 designed by E.te Groen with extra detailing by Erik Munoz.

Attached Files:

2. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

Very nice - the stand is great too. Good looking build. Thanx for sharing :cool:
  3. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Very nice build - thanks for sharing!

It does remind me of a very funny episode from High School. A buddy built a very nice flying version of this rocket with plastic details and had painted it up very nicely. We were out launching rockets, and he got a dud engine when trying to launch this - and let his temper get the best of him. He ended up smashing the rocket into the ground and completely destroyed it.
  4. George B

George B Senior Member

Very nice Wayne, I like the whole display!
  5. gpw

gpw Member

Indeed a very nice built.

Last year I built M. Urban´s 1/48 Mercury Redstone including the stand. It is incredible to see now this detailed 1/96 built , especially the escape tower must have been a challenge. :thumb:
  6. dhanners

dhanners Member

A clean, beautiful build of a significant piece of manned space history. Thanks for sharing the photos....
  7. fructose

fructose Member

Looks good! I like your display too. Very sharp.
  8. aphelion16

aphelion16 Member

Great job, super details.
  9. Regie

Regie Member

Looks brilliant!
  10. aphelion16

aphelion16 Member

Now all I have to do is scale the escape tower and the Redstone to 1:4. I wonder what the Dept of Homeland Insecurity would say when they saw that in my yard ?
  11. jaeike

jaeike Member

Great build! Great presentation too! I could have easily mistaken it for a larger scale. Very nice!
  12. George B

George B Senior Member

Hey Wayne, what about displaying it like this. :shock:

Attached Files:

13. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

This is the best I could do!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attached Files: