1/96 Delta IV Medium+ (4,2)

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Nick L., Jul 3, 2006.

1. Nick L.

Nick L. New Member

I have posted some pictures of a 1/96 Delta IV model that I have been designing for quite some time.
    You can see the pictures here:

Features include separating stages, removable payload fairing, satellite models, and differing colors and CBC insulation patterns depending on the mission modeled.

I still haven't written the instructions yet, but once I do, I will have both this and the plain-Jane Medium variants up for download.

Comments are appreciated!

2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hello Nick,

Your site and your models are very well designed!

Thank you for sharing them.

I am looking forward to the completion of the 1/96 versions.

3. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

they maxed out yer bandwidth sorry

Dying to have a look....
    John John
  4. jasco

jasco Member

I don't know what the objection to bandwidth is but I sure want to see your model. I'm building the 1/96 Delta II 7920-10C from Lansbergen. I'll post some in-process photos later today.
  5. dhanners

dhanners Member

I got the bandwith message, too, but I saw the photos over on the Yahoo space modelers page. The rocket is a fine piece of work. As someone who has scratchbuilt a Delta IV Heavy and a Delta IV Medium(5,4) in 1/196th, I can well attest that the geometry of the lower parts of the launch vehicles is daunting, and the thought of actually designing that on a computer is WAY beyond my meager capabilities....

Great work, Nick. Keep it up.