1/87 and 1/160th Scale Vehicles

George

I recieved a response from a participant at another site regarding affordable scale vehicles.

Take a look at this one;

WWW.Maguntic.com

Parts of this site are still in incubation, however I think you will be impressed with the scope and prices of the offerings.

Enjoy!
George.

Sir_Prize

Hello;
I tried the link at 3:50pm est. It said it couldn't find the server. Guess they're VERY new. When'd you check'em out?

George

SORRY!

Didn't have my tea when I wrote that one or it was a slip of the finger. TRY THIS!

http://www.meguntic.com

Its "Me", not "Ma". I had Megantic on the CP on the brain, sorry again!

George.
tongue.gif

Sir_Prize

That's the ticket!
Look's like they got potential. Would ya' happen to know if P&D Marsh have a website? They're European I think, a site I went to has'em; but search methods are hard.

Good Health;
Sir prize

George

Hello Sir!

I've never heard of the outfit you mentioned. Do they carry only European vehicles? Would you be so kind as to enter the site address here so we could all take a look?

Boy, what I'd give for 60's Matchbox quality vehicles again!
smile.gif

George.

shamus

Registered Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sir_Prize:
That's the ticket!
Look's like they got potential. Would ya' happen to know if P&D Marsh have a website? They're European I think, a site I went to has'em; but search methods are hard.

Good Health;
Sir prize
</font>

Hi Sir_prize,
P&D Marsh do not at present have a website, I have known Nic who runs it for a number of years and was talking to him the other day at his shop. His address is
Tennents Trains
Shop 1, 130 Hagley Road
Hayley Green - Halesowen
West Midlands B63 1DY
England
When, or if you write to him or John the Boss, mention my name (Not shamus)
I have known John for over 15 years.

Sir_Prize

Thanks!
I think I will. Now let's see I need one of those things... Oh yea... a pen. Some printer paper. Then an envelope and a stamp. Man... I don't know...Sure you don't have an e-mail for'em
biggrin.gif

Depoting it;
Ken