1/72 U-Boat Type VII c is available

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by NOBI, Feb 1, 2008.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

Welcome for promising designer from Thailand Klooklik with 1/72 U-Boat Type VII c model is HUGE with 29 pages of all parts and 14 pages of detail instruction diagram. Kit will available in Black&White version, Color Version and Color with Weathering version.

Model is in CD and will send to you via airmail 1-2 weeks after payment confirmation. go to http://thaipaperwork.hobby-site.com for more information

2. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

And at 1/4 the price of the Revell kit and I get three kits?

Lovely work well done to all

John john
  3. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Thanks for the model Kooklik and Nobi!!! Now if I can just get my paypal working.........
  4. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Not good. Went to buy the model, clicked on 'pay now' and got a warning saying ''This organization's certificate has been revoked.''

Then next line reads ''Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. ''

Vista will not allow me to get to the pay screen. So had to shut the web page down.

I want the model, but I am not sending any money until this is sorted.
  5. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

I got mine!

I paid with Paypal. No problems. So, I'll be looking forward to getting that CD in a few weeks! Looks like a fun project for sure.

And, what a bargain!
  6. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Ok, I've ordered the cd now.

Tried to order on my laptop with windows xp on it and all come through ok. Vista is a funny program. I thought newer versions of windows are supposed to get better. Mind you this is the first problem I've had with it.
  7. bobgoodier

bobgoodier New Member

Just placed an order with nobi. At a price of just over sixteen english pounds this is a bargain.
  8. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi Paulh
    We got your ordering already. Sorry for today is the postoffice's weekend. :(
    I'll ship CDs on Monday for sure.
  9. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

finely its come out

thanks u alot kooklik and nobi for your work about phoshing this hooby to the front of owr life

again thenk and kip going :)

soon i hoppe to found the time to back to my c47 :)
  10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Hi, Yaniv. I was just going to ask how the C47 was going.
  11. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well paul not mach becos of some big problem on the computer (just finsh to fix them this weekend) and some lots of time on my work

but now i think i back to it slowly also i found some problems in my tail and i going to fix it i hoppe this week to make some progres on it
  12. doctormax

doctormax Member

That is nice, Wonder would he do the Japanese aircraft carrier submarine. I found by the way this great site for ship models. among them is the Admiral Graf Spee

Modelismo Naval - Uruguay
  13. kooklik

kooklik Member

Hi to all
    Thank you for all nice words. I thought about to do I-400 for the next project. But the data finding is realy hard. I decided to do something that moving on land.
  14. kooklik

kooklik Member

15. Beachead

Beachead Member

Nicely done. Would love to see a color version done. My shipyard is backed up with orders so it'll have to wait. )-:
  16. rman

rman New Member

It has a color version also. And now downloadable on ecardmodels
  17. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

It has a colored version, a weathered version and an uncolored version included with the download - thats why its so big (30mb download) :)