1/72 scale M7 Priest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebeltex

Feb 3, 2004
texas
papertigerarmaments.com
...i have noticed quite a few armored models popping up lately! i did not know roman was doing this one. i haven't seen any of his armor models but if it is as nice as his other work, they should sell just fine. this one is a redraw of one of our generation 2 designs and actually pre-dates the launch of papertigerarmaments.com

http://www.papertigerarmaments.com/M7Priest.html

unfortunately, there can only be one "first". for the M7 Priest, at least in 1/72 scale, this one is it. the green one will be available tomorrow. going to take a nap now. cheers, c.b.

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
my design or Roman's design or Nebletex's Design or another designer design is not a point :) just have a papermodel into community is a great point :) like mine...Roman design a 1/48 stubo before and I dont know until my 1/48 stubo is nearly finish. so i change my mine to release in another scale to make another choice for modeller :p

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hi, all!:)

I see no problem in having more than one design of the same model...after all, how may Bismark models are there out there?:grin: And how many Tigers and Mustangs?

Anyway, looks great, Nebeltex!

Just wondering, though...you earlier note mentioned the green version would be available today, but the one I see on your webpage is desert camo...or did I miss something?

Cheers!
Jim

nebeltex

Feb 3, 2004
texas
papertigerarmaments.com
...the green one is now available. i have a snow version too but i'm not sure anyone would really be interested. i can remember that trotskiy released his Fi 156 about 12hrs before mine. i think i barely released my Ki 115 before someone else did, but mine is just a simple freebie and i'll be the first to admit the other one looks better. that's how business is sometimes....lol! more exciting things on the way. cheers, c.b.

Status
Not open for further replies.