1/72 ruler

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by paper warrior, Nov 29, 2006.

  1. paper warrior

    paper warrior Member

    Does anyone know where I can get a ruler with the measurements scales down to 1/72?
  2. Dnlgtr

    Dnlgtr Member

    Have you heard of 'Murphy's Rulers'?
    I have a set of 3. One has 1/72 & 1/48 scales on it.
    #2 has 1/32 & 1/35 scales, and #3 has 1/24 & I think 1/64.
    I have had them for a few years and don't remember where I got them.

    Check Walthers or Micro-Mark tools for them or a similar series of rulers.

    I just checked at Micro-Mark but did not see them.
  3. blueeyedbear

    blueeyedbear Member

    Check a copy of Fine Scale Modeling. There is almost always at least one ad in the back for scale rulers.

    Many good hobby shops (at least those catering to scale model builders) will have them in stock.

  4. Stev0

    Stev0 Active Member

    There are no Rulers ... only Tyrants.

    Sorry. Drafting habit.
  5. paper warrior

    paper warrior Member

    Thanks, next time I trick my mom into going to the hobby shop here I'll get one.

Share This Page