1/48 x-15

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by NULLMOON, Mar 15, 2007.

NULLMOON Member

thoght id get some sort of feedback on this

Attached Files:

2. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Very nice. where did you get it?
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I like it..., a lot! I think it looks great!
    Nice clean build, very cool!8)

4. Looks cool, is that Nobi's free X-15?
    Cheers Billy
  5. Clashster

Clashster Member

Looks great! Very nice job!

6. Willja67

Willja67 Member

That is one very clean impressive build!

NULLMOON Member

its the Nobi version with just a few mods to the wing roots,cockpit and canopy
  8. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Great job, I wish I could get it, every time I go to Nobi's site it's does not seam to be avalible for down load. Could anyone the got it be for be willing to send me a copy. It looks great and I would love to have it.
  9. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Wow! You can't look that close at any of my builds! Not a flaw in sight, great job!

Scott K.
  10. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

I love it! Very nice build so far! Please post Your final pictures, (When You complete the project).

11. dhanners

dhanners Member

You're looking for feedback? I'll offer this:

Great job!
    Impressive build!

NULLMOON Member

i just have a few tiny bits to add the cockpits a little off in detail and a few outside details probes and whatnots i may mod the kit later to build the scramjet version

NULLMOON Member

:grin: complete x-15 i added a few non-kit parts for detail cockpit supports,rear gear supports,probes,sensors,nose jets etc:grin:

Attached Files:

14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Very good job!

I have never attempted this deisgn of Nobi's.............. now I want too!:grin:

But alas, I'm not so sure it will look as good as yours.............but that's the fun part.................trying!

15. Where do I get this one? Great job. I don't usually build airplanes but this one was actually the first of the space era. I understand the pilots we are given astronaut status