1/48 Me262A-1a "Schwalbe" Available

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

Finally I can finish Me262A-1a "Schwalbe" in 1/48 scale...in both weathering and non-Weathering version. See more information and Purchase Me262A-1a "Schwalbe" at http://thaipaperwork.com

Thank you very much for all support.

001-18.jpg

ContactSheet.jpg

Alcides

Jul 8, 2005
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Well, I'm a fan of M262 :twisted: so I've to get one.:roll:

and This just arrived !!! :grin:

Nobi

Just a comment, I can see this kit is different to other kits from you.

I really prefer all the "white" parts: formers and strips in one separate page. I usually print this parts in a different paper. If a want this now I've to print the kit twice.

Regards
Alcides

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Alcides said:
Well, I'm a fan of M262 :twisted: so I've to get one.:roll:

and This just arrived !!! :grin:

Nobi

Just a comment, I can see this kit is different to other kits from you.

I really prefer all the "white" parts: formers and strips in one separate page. I usually print this parts in a different paper. If a want this now I've to print the kit twice.

Regards
Alcides

Hi Alcide,

I really want to know about thickness of strip what is good between same thickness with common part or normal paper's thickness (around 80 gram). I found same thickness with common part (what print in cardstock) is easy to glue another part into but that is my opinion. I want to know another modeler's opinion too.

Thank you very much in advance...

T

Texman

Nobi,

I think that putting the connector strips on a seperate page will allow the modeller their choice of paper weight or cardstock, thus eliminating your dilemma.

My opinion

Ray

yaniv

Nov 6, 2004
nobi your ork looks very nice

i reammber the day we talk and u just start:)

u pramiss me a IDF phantom :)