1/35 Cromwell Mk.II available to download again

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by NOBI, May 28, 2006.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

1/35 Cromwell Mk.II is up for download now, go to http://thaipaperwork.com for more information and thank you very much in advance for all who want to support my work by purchase my commercial model :)

2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Thank You Nobi!!!

You made my day!!!
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

As promised, I bought the KV-2 as well.

It sure looks like a good one too Nobi!

Patiently waiting to buy your next project! :)
  4. GT5500

GT5500 Member

This models is great Nobi, aside from the Currell V1 it is the first complex model I have built and so far it has been easy. All the fiddly parts have gone together really easily and look fantastic. However I have come to a few parts I can't figure out and wondered if there were any pics of the compleated model to help me, and I haven't a clue how to build the tracks?. Thanks Nobi for you great model and you kindness:-D
  5. Wierd_Jack

Wierd_Jack New Member

I went to download this one and the link takes me to the "Rapidshare" site. It appeared that I have to register with Rapidshare to get 30 days of free downloading from their server. Am I missing something here? I really do not wish to register with Rapidshare.
    I love Nobi's models, I have his Yak-23 prominently displayed in my TV room. However I do I miss the old website where the pages may not have been as flashy, but life sure was simpler there.
  6. GT5500

GT5500 Member

No you don't have to join up just click the free download version and then wait for the timer to count down. Then the model will become available.
  7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Apologized me for difficulty download's method, I use Rapidshare because i have limit data transfer in my server what i rent. download model eat much bandwidth and I must pay extra money for over exceed data transfer and my model's sell what is my income to pay server renting is not much (but a very large amount of people who download my freebies) so i must use rapidshare to host my freebies...rapidshare is no need to register just click at free button then rapidshare will reserve you a ticket to download, and you can download model after you put a number of ticket in a box what rapidshare provide.

this is my honor that you like my work :)
  8. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

i built your A36 NOBI and enjoyed it greatly! as soon as im old enough to get a credit card ill be getting a few of your excellent models.