1:33 Scale Paper Bomb&Underwing Fuel tank

very carefully? :p Um... What type of tank are you looking for? Emil Zarkov's F6F models have a well modeled drop tank, but still

cgutzmer

good point commander. No sense reinventing the wheel :) or in this case tanks. Give us an idea of what you are looking for specifically. Might be a freebie kit out there somewhere already that has what you need :)
Chris

Bomarc

The Orlik PBJ kit I'm working on includes 4 500lb bombs for the bomb bay. I don't intend on using them. PM me with a snail mail addy and I'll drop them in the mail if that works for you....

Mike

Bomarc

:bomarc: if he doesn't want the bombs, and ur willing, I'll take em.

l8tr

Too late Cmdr, TG pm'd me with an address. Thanks for playing though, and as a parting gift, I'll send you the ten 5 inch HVAR's that also came with the PBJ kit. I won't be using those either. PM me with an addy if you want 'em.....

Mike

topgunner

Thanks Mike

Your a true Gentleman and Plane lover but could you have scanned the items and emailed them?Just a thought

Thanks Again
john
topgunner

Bomarc

I thought about it John, having scanned the whole kit before I started way back when to (hopefully) recover should disaster strike (hasn't happened yet, knock on wood), but I was trying to be sensitive to any piracy issues that doing such may invoke, being a touchy subject in paper model circles. Besides, the printing is fairly nice in this Orlik kit, worth the 44 cent stamp. :)

Enjoy!
Mike

Bomarc

I don't want to turn your thread into a big discussion on priacy, and, as they say "others know more", but I do know that one aspect of the piracy problem concerns sellers out there (on eBay and similar places) selling "digital" kits that were only offered by the original publishers as printed kits, meaning that they have been scanned by the seller, PDF'ed, and sold as their own, even if the original publishers still sell the printed kits. Now, obviously I'm not selling anything, but even giving away scans of somebody else's work printed or otherwise, probably isn't too kosher either. So, out of respect for Orlik, I sent the actual unused parts of a kit I paid for.

Do a search here and the other paper model forums on "piracy" and you should get a good idea of the kinds of do's and dont's in regards to copyright and piracy.

Mike

E

ekuth

Valid questions, valid responses. Piracy is a touchy issue, and I heartily approve of Bomarc's decision to send the physical parts rather than scans.

Well handled, guys. :thumb: