1/33 Gpm B-52

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by cdavenport, Nov 26, 2007.

1. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

NULLMOON Member

what would you do with it when complete???the wingspans wider than my room:eek:
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

mount rockets on it and ride it to work... what with the price of gas.

No seriously a good imagination could come up with some good ideas.

Build half of it with a right or left side sporting a wing outstretched, mount it to a frame and have the wing hang overhead.

Build it entirely and mount/support it so that it is landing gear down to the wall like it was resting on the wall ... or to the ceiling.

Construct it so that the wings are held on rigidly with tiny cotter pins so that when required, the pins could be pulled and the wings slide out and detach for movement.

Trust me when I said I have gone through a whack of ideas of what to do with this monstrosity after looking at the first few pages to see the child holding it and running quick numbers with the pages. I have shelved it to a later date when I hope to build it with the idea it can be 'modularized'.
  4. eric_son

eric_son Member

Wow! The kid in the sample picture can practically use the model for hang gliding! :)

NULLMOON Member

a few coats of superseal and mount it on the roof of the car:twisted:
  6. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

I am very tempted.......very
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I sure as heck didn't pay $59 for it ... or half that with shipping. =O
  8. theanalogkid

theanalogkid Member

I once built a 72nd scale plastic one and that was big enough .lol
  9. Gainer

Gainer Member

Ok, im sorry, not ALL paper models SHOULD be 1/33, especially bombers. Imagine a 1/33 XB-70 Valkerye, that'd be so big, they have to send a search party to find you if it fell on you.