1:33 Fokker EIII

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Ron, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Ron

Ron Member

Lech of modele-kartonowe.com has just added a beautiful free 1:33
    Fokker EIII to his downloads. Visit http://www.modele-kartonowe.com
    to see his kits

I'll see about doing a step by step on this one!

2. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

Just printed the Fokker EIII - very nice model :D
  3. Gil

Gil Active Member

Had to screw around with refilling printer ink...., even had to resort to loosening up the dried yellow with a little alcohol. Very nice model of the EIII. Now have to find time to build it..., the wing construction technique is intriguing as is the propeller and the layered cylinders. Should make a fine looking model when fully rigged.

A very heartfelt thanks to Lech for his kindness.

Best regards, Gil
  4. Ron

Ron Member

Just got to building the framework today...If you start this one up, make sure your former material is just under a mm in thickness. So far everything that doesn't depend on thickness fits like a glove. Having had to make adjustments due to the artist's board I'm using, I'm saying a small prayer that all will be well :)

I'll post a pic in awhile. Yeah Gil, this model *is* intriguing! Raimund, this one is right up your alley. Rigging tips from the master? (hint, hint)

5. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

ron, you are strirring in open wounds :wink: i loaded up work, do not ask me, much work, but still thinking how to realize a rigging tutorial.

6. Ron

Ron Member

Raimund, I know you're a busy guy :) Anyways, so far, so good.
    I'm moving this one over into the Aircraft forum for anyone who's interested.