1:25 Scale Tiger I

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
After giving up on that ironside dalek, I've decided to redo a model of a Tiger I I did a year ago. I've upscaled it to 1:25th, and I intend to make it a lot more detailed than the old model.

I've started by doing a proper set of wheels, which themselves take up ten pages:
iHgngTd.png

I've also included two versions of tracks; a normal and fairly-weathered type, and a snow-weathered one:
x3eTO79.png

lehcyfer

Mar 19, 2008
Too bad, I have some Whosian friends...
Well, I'll have to make other dr Who models for them ;)

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
@lehcyfer: Well, as of now, the only Who model I've done has been a TARDIS, which you can find at my site :p

Well, I'm still new to this whole weathering thing (though it's more whitewashing then weathering), but I think I did a fairly decent job my first time around:

cop7djo.png

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
Well, I kept my promise, and the model now includes an engine! Granted, it's a grossly oversimplified one.
Due to some oversight early on in the design, however, an in-model engine is merely a partial segment, with the full engine model unable to be housed within the model without some modification.

97MA13g.png

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
And the model's pretty much done! I've included very simple Pzgr. Patr. 39s in the model. The base will have room to display the crew, one '39, and a completely-built HL 210 if the builder wishes.

I'll be putting together the PDF soon, and I should be able to start testbuilding within the hour!

N1PGPmK.png