1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

1/24 scratch built drop deck trailer

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by inky, Apr 8, 2012.

1. inky

inky Member

I figured I would post this here because it is made all out of paper except the wheels and kingpin.

This is my 1/24 scale 48 ft drop deck trailer I scratch built to go with my 1/24 Kenworth W900 custom. The top deck is made with aluminum tape stuck to cardstock then cut to size and then scored with the lines for detail. All I really have left on this build is building the 10 utility boxes that go underneath and building the load to go on top of it.

Hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. inky

inky Member

More pictures.

Attached Files:

3. inky

inky Member

Last set.

Attached Files:

4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Wow, that is really nice, really nice!!

Do you think that engine will work out? I can easily scale it up or down is size. Let me know. :)
  5. inky

inky Member

Thank you John, it turned out better than I thought it would.

As for the engine, you did a remarkable job, it is the perfict size. I am working on it right now, Should have it all built today but then I am going to do all the little detail so it will be another few days tell it is done.
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I hope it works out. I am anxious to see what you did with it! :)
  7. bemko

bemko New Member

Cool!!!
    It looks very nice.
    Great job inky!!!