1.2 million USD

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by N Gauger, Aug 14, 2006.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

2. 2slim

2slim Member

Geez, maybe I should quit 'trash talkin' Fleabay.......naaaaaaaa!

3. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Well copper is at an all time high right now. But 1.2 million bucks is quite a lot if you ask me.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Dang it all, I told them that my bid was to be anonymous.:curse: Now that's it's public, I think I'm going to have to withdraw the bid.:wave: Besides, I just found out my HOA won't let me mount it on the roof of my house.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

I thought you all would get a kick outta this!! :) :D :) :D :)
  6. Harpo

Harpo Member

Golly gee....I'd gladly make a reproduction weathervane...guaranteed to be one of a kind...for a mere 50 thous...nah....a mere 10 thousand. Maybe even 5 to the right person. Wonder if that'd fly...

7. hooknlad

hooknlad Member

Did that weathervane come with a brand new building attached to it? I would hope so.
  8. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

That's insane! The price of copper is up on the market! But that much???
  9. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Quick !, someone give me the name of the guy who bought that weathervane! I was thinking of selling this bridge I own, in New York......
  10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

You own a bridge? Hey, let's talk. Since I withdrew my bid on the weathervane, I have a few bucks to spare. I'll have to check with my HOA just to see where they'll let me put it. The last one I bought I had to leave in San Francisco because it was a bit bigger than they would allow me to move to Arizona, and for some reason, the guy that sold it to me can't be found.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: