1.2 million USD

LoudMusic

Jul 21, 2006
Well copper is at an all time high right now. But 1.2 million bucks is quite a lot if you ask me.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Dang it all, I told them that my bid was to be anonymous.:curse: Now that's it's public, I think I'm going to have to withdraw the bid.:wave: Besides, I just found out my HOA won't let me mount it on the roof of my house.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harpo

Jan 21, 2005
Raleigh NC
Golly gee....I'd gladly make a reproduction weathervane...guaranteed to be one of a kind...for a mere 50 thous...nah....a mere 10 thousand. Maybe even 5 to the right person. Wonder if that'd fly...

Harpo

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
sumpter250 said:
Quick !, someone give me the name of the guy who bought that weathervane! I was thinking of selling this bridge I own, in New York......
You own a bridge? Hey, let's talk. Since I withdrew my bid on the weathervane, I have a few bucks to spare. I'll have to check with my HOA just to see where they'll let me put it. The last one I bought I had to leave in San Francisco because it was a bit bigger than they would allow me to move to Arizona, and for some reason, the guy that sold it to me can't be found.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dtooth1N