1:120 "Tochka" Scud Transporter

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by airbob, Mar 18, 2007.

1. airbob

airbob Member

Dear Guys,
    I am begining a build of an ancient kit obtained from one of the "Soviet Heroes" ...I just completed recoloring and relining this black and white master...below is final product on 1 page at the 1:120 scale....this should be fun!.....Bob out.....

Attached Files:

2. airbob

airbob Member

Dear all,
    This is a resize/repaint of the original ModelKopia kit and that it is a one-off....:)
  3. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Bob: Roger that.

4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

This should be fun to watch too! I love these old kits!
    Real nice choice, Bob!

5. airbob

airbob Member

Tochka build....

This is what I have finished so faron the 1:120 Reduction of the Scud Transporter...the upper cab part of the Scud transporter and the "basket" in the area that the Scud will be carried....the basket assembly was a "hoot":razz: ....this part assembly alone took about 3 hours!:p ...............Bob out....for now...

Attached Files:

6. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

GEEZ! How can you work so small? You must have the eyesight of an electron microscope!

This build looks REALLY good. But then, all your builds do!

Looking forward to seeing more!
  7. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Howzit Goin' ,Eh?

How goes the micro-mini Tochka build?

8. airbob

airbob Member

I have been so busy with work lately.....I have been working on building the "Blackhawk" helicopter...and am currently working with the design team to finish the Wally Schirra Sigma7 Mercury capsule...go to the space section..Wally Schirra Memorial to see our work....I have it on the table....but just have not gotten to it....I'll be reiring at the end of October...so hope that life will be better then:oops: ....Bob
  9. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Bob: I hear ya!!
    I am in the process of building a 1:1 12 x 16 workshop. No time or space for modeling right now either.

Keep us Posted!