1:1 Pulse Rifle build

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mousemuffins1, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

2. Kjev

Kjev Member

Hey Mousemuffins, you gave me a great idea!

I wonder if the rifle could be reinforced and modified to fit over my paintball gun (I use a Spyder MR-1). Now THAT would be cool.

Hmmmm. . . . probably have to modify it for the paintball gun's foregrip too.

OK, where do you find 1mm card? How hard is it to cut? What do you cut it with?
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Kjev, theoretically you could use the chipboard from a sketch pad or a notebook. I usually cut it with an exacto blade.
  4. Kjev

Kjev Member

I wonder how matboard would hold up?

Ideally aluminum would work the best, but I don't have the finances, skills, or tools to machine all the parts. The cardboard I can find though. Wow is that going to take a lot of super glue!
  5. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

I also has a go at this model. I made one for my son who saw part of the movie and asked if I could make him one. Mine never turned out anything linke you guys' versions and unfortunately, his sister stepped on it after a six month build and two weeks of play with it .:eek: wall1 Still it was fun until I got to the bit of making each cooling cutout. That bit drove me nuts!

Good luck and great job so far!