1:1 ak47

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by king, Mar 15, 2009.

1. king

king New Member

Designer: Martin Postler

Re-drawing, remove the line.

2. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

Beautiful work of art!!
  3. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Nice, once it's been textured I don't think that I'd carry it about in public though...at least not into the airport, or a bank...
  4. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

5. THE DC

THE DC Member

What words can suffice?

The DC

Where'd you get the pattern?
  6. sneaker

sneaker Member

7. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

I like it in the white. I'd love to see a stark white AR with all of the tactical gear on it. A white 'black rifle.'
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

a white $35 untextured model.

Very overpriced when stacked against what people sell for $3-$5 WITH textures.
  9. doctormax

doctormax Member

I know it is nice that gun, but to be honest it was over priced really. Got one as a present and the size of the sheets made it impossible to do a copy of it. So when made a blooper it had to be fixed up a little. and I sure am not going to go and pay another 20 plus euro for a little mistake.
  10. Mousemuffins1

Mousemuffins1 Member

Where's the ejection port?
  11. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Thats another $35.
  12. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

AK - 47 is a better model when it has texture

2 years ago I built a scale model of an AK-47 that i downloaded from the Pepekura site and it was a realistic model. the pages where printed for scale of real gun. It was so realistic that they hung it up at the local police station for all to see. And their models were all free at the time.

When I got all my models from the internet a couple of years ago I got them from through Pepekura with link to the Kaikuzu site itself.

I didn't know he pulled out.

If some guy pointed that thing at me I might shoot him in self defence.
    as the police said it looked close enough to the real thing. not quite like some all white gun.

13. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

For starters. Those models are hardly 'realistic'. You would have to be nearly blind or at a serious distance to recognize these as 'real'.

Second, You really should not be posting links like that. The owner removed his models from the net for a reason. These links are pirate copies of the models, for example use of Warez laden Rapidshare hosting. The owner now sells models as per his website.