This are extensions for X-wing RED 2 model by Imcold (http://xwingpm.wz.cz/index.php?page=1).
This resource does not contain full model. You can download it here: http://xwingpm.wz.cz/index.php?page=4 (RED 2 version).
I make changes to the model as I build it (build log - http://zealot.com/threads/my-imcolds-x-wing-build.179015/page-2#post-1005759), so I will add new parts to this resource when I address them.
So what is inside for now:
- retextured cockpit to look like on screen in movie SW IV - A New Hope (as close as I can make it from references I have).
- new parts for truly hollow wings (http://zealot.com/threads/my-imcolds-x-wing-build.179015/page-2#post-1005573).
- new textures for engine parts (front half) on all four wings. So now you have four uniquely textured engines (instead of two uniquely textured engines).
- smaller file sizes (optimized pdf)
- new detailed wing engine for RED 2 variant (http://zealot.com/threads/my-imcolds-x-wing-build.179015/page-2#post-1006066)
- corrected bad inner engines placement (Sorry, I did not notice earlier)
- new parts for inner wing engines ("sealabs and "vessels") (http://zealot.com/threads/my-imcolds-x-wing-build.179015/page-3#post-1006923)
- added detailed versions of some wing parts (font engine cover details, front and back greebles around engine)
Currently working on - what will be inside:
- comlete retexture of original parts for back half of the engines to better match RED 2 engine greebles.
(DONE: research; TODO: texture)
- slight shape modification of back half of the engines.
- detailed versions of canon holder)
(DONE: design; TODO: texture, instructions, test build)
(DONE: first version design; TODO:redesign, texture, instructions, test build)